2018 was not only a big year for Arizona’s Leader in Luxury Real Estate, it was also a year of record-breaking stats and big sales for Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty.
In 2018, the luxury brokerage which prides itself on white glove service and the best world-wide marketing, beat its previous records and closed the year with $3.77 billion in total sales volume. In sales above $800,000, Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty maintains 80 percent or more of the luxury market share in following markets:
- Cave Creek and Carefree (combined)
- Desert Mountain
- Fountain Hills
- North Scottsdale
- Paradise Valley
- Valley Metro
Among the impressive sales in 2018, a $17.5 million sale, which at the time was the highest residential real estate sale ever recorded via Multiple Listing Service (MLS) in Arizona history. That sale was procured by Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty Luxury Agent Frank Aazami who represented the buyer. Aazami also secured the company’s second highest sale alongside fellow agent Michel Edery on the $10.2 million sale of Smoke Tree Resort.
Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty’s other top 18 sales of 2018 include:
3. $6,100,000 Thomas O’Leary
4. $6,000,000 Cionne McCarthy
5. $5,950,000 Kathleen Benoit, Karen Baldwin, Anne Morrisey, Bee Francis
6. $5,925,000 Cheryl Solano, Kyle Hermann
7. $5,666,666 Lisa Westcott
8. $5,350,000 Cionne McCarthy
9. $5,824,000 Joy Moore
10. $5,250,000 Kathy Reed, Mike Doyle, Joanie Barreiro
11. $5,250,000 Alejandro Gutierrez
12. $5,000,000 Bob Hassett
13. $4,800,000 Thomas O’Leary
14. $4,740,000 Cheryl Anderson
15. $4,550,000 Tracy Fitzgerald, Will Foote, Debbie Negrin, Jay Pennypacker
16. $4,457,000 Leona Robertshaw
17. $4,375,000 Will Foote, Debbie Negrin, Jay Pennypacker
18. $4,150,000 Will Foote, Debbie Negrin, Jay Pennypacker
In 2018, the brokerage closed 6,150 transactions state-wide. The average sales price involving a Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty agent was $614,495. In 2018 Designated Broker and President Deems Dickinson of Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty was named to the Top 200 Power Broker – Swanepoel Power 200 list. The brokerage also received the coveted Sterling Award by the Scottsdale Chamber for Big Business in 2018 and began offering the exclusive Ninja selling program to its agents. The luxury brokerage is the first in the state to offer the top tier sales training courses to its agents.
Most importantly in 2018, the Russ Lyon Charitable Foundation gave $53,268 back to the community through various charitable endeavors.
“2018 was a big year for our brokerage, our luxury agents and best of all our clients,” said Chairman Jim Lyon. “These statistics just once again re-enforce and solidify that we are the leader in Arizona’s luxury space and we will continue to provide superior resources, top-notch marketing and the highest level of service and professionalism to those who those who entrust us with their real estate needs.”